Create a New Company’s Identity
The Goode Life
Headquartered in Houston, The Goode Life is a nutritional consultation firm headed by dietician Margaret Goode.
- Margaret Goode had just formed the firm when she contacted FrogDog for help. Given her primarily clinical background, she needed our guidance on what materials are needed to launch a company—and how to launch it.
The FrogDog Solution
- FrogDog recommended starting with a brand identity for the company. We worked with Margaret to define her key messages and her audiences, so that we could best target them with the developing brand.
- Concurrently, FrogDog worked with Margaret to solidify marketable, viable service offerings and key sales messages for the company’s three target audiences: the food industry, corporations, and individuals.
- Once the logo and basics of the brand identity were established, FrogDog developed core sales materials, including a sales presentation, document templates for customization, and stationery and business cards.
- No company is considered “launched” until it has an on-line presence. FrogDog developed a vibrant, engaging Web site for Margaret that has a number of resource tools to help potential clients understand the firm’s offerings and what it’s like to work with the firm.