FrogDog Seeking Marketing Project Coordinator
FrogDog is a branding and marketing strategy firm working with midsize and large corporations to help them achieve their strategic business objectives, primarily around growth, product launches, and market positioning.
FrogDog’s project coordinators are valued entry-level staff passionate about strategic marketing and branding. They work closely with team’s project managers and strategists in achieving their objectives, learning along the way with an eye to growing within the company.
Top-level responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Support projects as directed by the project managers and strategists
- Help ensure that projects meet cost, schedule, and quality goals
- Conduct in-depth primary and secondary research into target industries, audiences and competitors
- Writing marketing documents including press releases, case studies, articles, and research reports as needed
- Prepare client presentations and document client meetings and conference calls
- Prepare client-service documents, including reports, presentations, agendas, and meeting materials
- Assist with the execution of marketing strategies, including implementing social media programs, loading content in content management systems, and doing minor production work and edits on tactical materials, as directed by project managers and strategists
- Support FrogDog marketing initiatives and goals, as directed by company leadership
- Coordinate efforts with creatives, including sourcing contractors when needed and preparing contractor paperwork
- Maintain client and FrogDog files and archives
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- One to two years of marketing experience (internships included)
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences or humanities (liberal arts preferred)
- Ability to think strategically and apply creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively plan assignments, manage time, and juggle multiple varied tasks
- Ability to dive-in and approach challenges head on—and the intelligence to ask questions far in advance where needed
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- High level of detail orientation
- Passion for learning and an excitement for strategic marketing, including an interest in growing within the company and proactively suggesting ways FrogDog can add value to its clients
- Excellent computer skills, including facility with MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
The successful candidate is an organized, problem-solving go-getter who enjoys a fun, fast-paced environment with a lot of variety. We want a hands-on team player passionate about strategic marketing who seeks to grow within a dynamic, entrepreneurial company. FrogDog’s project coordinators gain valuable skills as stepping stones to project management roles within the company.
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. The subject line of the e-mail should read “FrogDog Project Coordinator Position.” No calls, please.
Back to Careers