FrogDog began in 1997 to take insights gained through the founder’s academic work in intellectual history and strategy and apply them to business.
Today, FrogDog’s experts bring academic and practical expertise in multiple functional areas to bear on business challenges. We help clients navigate marketing and communications challenges associated with
- launching and repositioning products and services,
- acquiring and merging with other companies,
- shifts due to marketplace changes,
- pushing through to the next level of business, and
- navigating crisis situations that require damage control and reputation management.
FrogDog works consultatively with each client to understand its unique situation and uses research, analysis, strategy, tactical planning, execution, and measurement to achieve quantifiable results that include maximized business opportunities, lowered costs, and return on investment.